2019 (twenty years old)


To this day I am still a member of the Fandom but I am not as involved in it as I used to be. My busy schedule and the fact that I have to keep up with five individuals releasing their music makes it almost impossible for me to engage with other Fans as much as I did in the past. I still have my twitter account, I still follow everyone, I still have “Wattpad” on my phone, I still read FanFiction (but very rarely) and I still listen to their music (band and solo artists). The Fandom itself taught me so much. It taught me to be passionate about something that you enjoyed and that even if you feel like you are the only person on earth that had an interest in something, to not be ashamed of it. I also learned that you should tolerate other people’s opinions, even if you disagree. The Fandom taught me to stick up for myself and defend people that I cared about, it gave me a place where I could completely let loose and feel like myself. I made many new friends and was listened to whenever I wanted to express myself. It introduced me to FanFiction and many other creative ways to express yourself (Video edits, Photoshop, etc.). My love for the English language originated in Fandoms and I am very proud to say that 


I do not regret one second of being a part of the One Direction Fandom.
 And to One Direction I can only say:
Thank you for everything!